It is my pleasure today to share with you this classic restaurant dish of beef and broccoli stir-fry that is surprisingly easy to prepare at home.
In this stir fry recipe, beef and broccoli florets are sautéed in a flavorful sauce and then poured over rice to make a classic stir-fry dish. The beef and broccoli florets go well with the flavorful sauce.
It will take you less than 30 minutes to make a healthy, delicious, and easy dinner and you will be finished in no time!
When it comes to making a quick and easy meal that is full of flavor, I love stir fries because they are easy to prepare and are full of flavor.There are definitely a lot of great ways to prepare beef broccoli, and this is definitely one of them.
The final recipe of this recipe is similar to what you might find in a Chinese restaurant, but it can easily be prepared by yourself at home on your own and tastes just as good.
You can make this dish in just a few minutes using tender strips of beef, crisp broccoli, and a tasty sauce, which will ensure that this dish will become a family favorite for years to come.
You will only need a few basic ingredients to make this dish, and that includes a few slices of beef, some soy sauce, garlic, florets of broccoli, a little bit of soy sauce, and some garlic.
A delicious and comforting meal can be prepared by serving this dish over steamed white rice.
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp ginger, finely minced
- 1-2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. flank steak or other choice of beef, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- Optional ingredients: Serve over rice or your favorite noodles
- For stir-fry sauce, in a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to fry pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add cubed beef, salt, and pepper to the fry pan and brown beef on all sides.
- In the same fry pan, stir in stir-fry sauce.
- Add broccoli florets to fry pan, cover, and simmer 10-15 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Serve with rice or your favorite noodles.