I’m going to share a recipe with you for Whipped Feta Dip with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes.
If you are looking for a tasty dip to serve with crackers and/or veggies, perhaps as part of a charcuterie, then you should give this Easy Whipped Feta Dip Recipe a try if you are looking for an easy and delicious appetizer.
Easy Whipped Feta Dip Recipe!
This dip only requires a few simple ingredients and can be ready in just 10 minutes.
It is a great crowd-pleaser and will be sure to please any guests you may have!
The feta cheese in the dip provides a deliciously salty flavor and the olive oil and garlic add a subtle depth of flavor, while the lemon juice adds a nice zingy flavor.
What’s more, the ingredients used can be adjusted to your preference, allowing you to experiment and customize this dip to your taste.
This is the perfect dish to serve at a family gathering or holiday party.
There is nothing more irresistible than a combination of salty and creamy feta with creamy yogurt, tangy olives, and colorful cherry tomatoes to add a festive touch to your dish.
In addition to that, you can make this recipe in advance, so you don’t have to worry about last minute preparations at your party, so you can relax and enjoy the party.
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender, then transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and serve it with the black olives and/or cherry tomatoes.
This dip also pairs wonderfully with a variety of crackers.
This Whipped Feta Dip with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
- 8 oz. Feta cheese, room temperature
- ½ c. sour cream
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. lemon zest, preferably organic
- 2 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- ½ t. dried thyme
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 fresh dill sprigs, for garnish
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine Feta cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and zest, olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, and dried dill. Process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. If desired, add a small amount of water until you reach desired consistency.
- Taste and season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and pulse to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh dill. Serve immediately with tomatoes, black olives, and/or gluten-free crackers for dipping.