No-Bake Apple Protein Bars Recipe!!
The taste of apples can be enjoyed without having to open the oven! In addition to being delicious, these bars are packed with protein, so they make a great snack for any time of the day.
Using just a few ingredients, you can throw together a super quick and easy snack in virtually no time at all! It is simply a matter of mixing a few ingredients together and chilling them in the freezer for at least one hour before eating or serving them.
With all the protein and healthy ingredients in these No Bake Apple Protein Bars, you’re not only getting a great mid-day snack, but also a delicious breakfast option. The following is the recipe for these bars:
No-Bake Apple Protein Bars
Prep Time: 10 – 15 minutes + at least one hour in freezer
Cook Time: N/A
Yield: Approximately 8 bars
1/3 cup almond flour
1/3 cup protein powder of your choice
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/3 cup applesauce
1 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. almond butter
2 Tbsp. milk
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, protein powder, coconut flour, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk applesauce, honey, almond butter, and milk until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and combine well.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, and place the combined mixture into the lined loaf pan.
- Pack/spread the mixture onto the bottom of the loaf pan until even.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into servings and serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator or freezer.
Enjoy your snack time! I look forward to seeing you again soon!