Try steak Caesar salad if you haven’t already. It’s not as common as chicken Caesar salad, but it’s just as delicious.
There are many similarities to the Caesar classic, but this one is dressed up a bit.
If you serve this Caesar salad with Romaine, hardboiled eggs, avocado, and tomatoes to your guests, they’ll be sure to be delighted!
A delicious and nutritious meal made even better with Caesar dressing! Gatherings and special occasions are perfect for this dish.
There is a lot of protein in the sirloin steak, and vitamins and minerals can be found in Romaine, hardboiled eggs, avocado, and tomatoes.
The steak version is better than the chicken version in my opinion. A garlicky, creamy Caesar dressing complements the tender beef, and it can be prepared in only about 30 minutes.
The Caesar dressing gives the salad a delicious flavor, and shredded Parmesan cheese adds an extra layer of flavor. There is no doubt that the entire family will enjoy this dish. Served with your favorite bread or crackers, this is sure to please!
If you would like to add a crunchy element, add some of your favorite croutons!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- One 1-lb. sirloin steak
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 c plum tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp. Caesar salad dressing (or more, as per preference)
- Add olive oil to medium fry pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper on one side of steak and dry-rub into meat.
- Turn steak over and sprinkle/dry-rub remainder of salt and pepper into the other side of steak.
- Place prepared steak in fry pan and sear over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Flip steak over and sear other side for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove steak from fry pan and let rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- While steak is resting, chop and toss together Romaine hearts, eggs, avocados, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain and add to the salad mixture.
- Drizzle Caesar dressing over salad and toss to combine.